Memosaic

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Cinelife

C I N E L I F E
by
Betty Jo Tucker

Curtains open. The film begins.
Hero or villain – which one wins?

They fight within us every day
in how we act or what we say.

Our lives are like a big movie
that’s scripted by ourselves, you see.

Our laughs, our loves are what we choose.
But some mistakes we’d like to lose.

Forgive them all. It’s part of life.
They can be judged as human strife.

Ending credits begin to scroll.
Watch carefully for signs of soul.

Curtains close. The end is here.
Time for critics to boo or cheer.

This cinelife is now all through.
Another film will start anew!



Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • I love this very much!! Please write more...
    Judy joy jones

    By Blogger Sam Smith, At 8:02 PM  

  • I love this very much!! Please write more...
    Judy joy jones

    By Blogger Sam Smith, At 8:03 PM  

  • Betty, it won't be long before you'll have a new book! Congratulations!

    By Blogger Carolyn Howard-Johnson, At 4:48 PM  

  • Loved it, as I love all of your rhymes! So clever. I agree with Carolyn- I see another book on its way! Brava!

    By Blogger Olivia Wilder, At 3:02 PM  

  • Thanks so much, Judy Joy Jones, Carolyn-Howard Johnson and Olivia Wilder for your kind words! I am so happy you enjoyed CINELIFE.

    By Blogger Betty Jo, At 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home