Memosaic

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

My Dear Cousin

Sorry to report that my husband Larry and I received the sad news that my dear cousin JoAnne Pulcino passed away over the weekend. JoAnne was beautiful, talented and brave. She was my most fun movie buddy back in days of yore and could break your heart with her-gorgeous singing voice. So many precious moments come to mind, including her jumping over the tennis net to congratulate the winner or laughing uproariously while watching Donald O’Connor’s “Make Em Laugh” routine or sharing secrets with me while walking together to our elementary school. And later in life, what a treat it was watching her entertaining and perceptive book reviews on the internet. Our thoughts and prayers go out to JoAnne’s sister, her brother-in-law, her children, other family members, and friends. She will be missed by all of us.


Storyteller, singer sublime.

JoAnne, dearest cousin of mine.

 

Librarian extraordinaire.

She did great things always with care.

 

Larry and I both want to say

she’s in our hearts and there she’ll stay.



R.I.P. JoAnne Donahue Pulcino (1935 - 2020)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home