Memosaic

Saturday, May 21, 2005

A Disappointing Trip to Oz

No one loves the Muppets more than I do. But their version of “The Wizard of Oz” failed miserably on TV last night . Maybe my expectations were too high – I was so excited to see this show! How could anything go wrong putting those darling Muppets in the beloved Oz fairy tale? Sadly, practically everything turned me off – the forgettable songs, the loud background sounds, the silly script. Oh how I missed Judy Garland singing “Somewhere Over the Rainbow.” And I’m still shaking my head in disbelief about Toto being turned into a prawn. Puh–leez.

2 Comments:

  • What a great blog page you have created,im always looking for tips to improve mine,im a big fan of Doris day she knew judy garland,maybe you coud leave a comment on my blog page.

    By Blogger Allison, At 3:56 PM  

  • Me again my url is
    http://dorisdaytribute.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger Allison, At 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home