Memosaic

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Priscilla Leona's Bucket List

“I want to make sure Oprah reads your CONFESSIONS OF A MOVIE ADDICT!” declared the effervescent Priscilla Leona while interviewing me recently on Question Reality, her upbeat and fun LA Talk Show radio program. “It’s going on my bucket list,” she insisted.

What a delightful, complimentary thing to say!

I had a great time discussing movies with Priscilla. She knows her stuff, and her listeners sent in some excellent questions. Best of all, she asked me back on her entertaining show. “I’m saving you for Christmas,” she announced enthusiastically. The date has been set for December 19, 2010, when we will talk about the best movies of this year. I definitely look forward to being her guest again.

Question Reality airs each Sunday at 5 p.m. Pacific Time. Here’s the link:

www.questionreality.us

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home