Memosaic

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Best Love Story

Thanks to RuneMissy Dani for her enthusiastic comments about IT HAD TO BE US, the little romantic memoir my husband and I co-wrote under the pseudonyms of Harry and Elizabeth Lawrence. Here is an excerpt from the e-mail message she sent me last week:

Your life is like the best love story that I have ever read. Your hubby is now ‘in touch with his feelings!’ I can tell that you both have true and long-lasting appreciation and love for each other. I am so touched and hope that one day I can look at my relationship and say that I have the same. Thank you for this wonderful book. I have saved it to my computer to re-read when I need to feel romanced!

RuneMissy Dani, a nature-based believer, hosts “Spell-a-Day” on BlogTalkRadio. Her helpful show airs daily at noon Eastern Time. Archived segments are also available at this link:

www.blogtalkradio.com/runemissy.

The E-Book version of IT HAD TO BE US, published by The Romance Club, won first place in the E-Book category at the 2006 Hollywood Book Festival. For more information, please go to:

www.bettyjotucker.com/Ithadtobeus.html

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home