Memosaic

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Screenplay Update

I'm happy to report that filmmaker Misha Zubarev and I have finished the first draft for ACT I and ACT II of the screenplay for IT HAD TO BE US, the award-winning romantic memoir my husband and I co-wrote under the pen names of Harry and Elizabeth Lawrence. We expect ACT III (the final Act) to be completed by the end of the year. It’s mostly Misha’s work – and I’m highly impressed. He’s actually incorporated some things from CONFESSIONS OF A MOVIE ADDICT and from my SUSAN SARANDON book into the script. Although lots of changes are being made to the story, the romantic and humorous core is still there – and it’s very exciting to see what's being done to bring the characters to life visually. We might even include a fantasy musical number!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home