Memosaic

Wednesday, January 08, 2020

My Favorite Movies of 2019

I’m so pleased to find the recent article I wrote about my favorite films of 2019 listed as the number one popular article in AuthorsDen’s “Arts and Entertainment” section today. Thanks to the readers who checked out my article and commented on it.

As always, a movie goes on my list if I want to see it over and over again. I also admit to being the world’s most avid movie musical fan, so it’s no surprise that two musicals are included. But the rest of the list is quite genre diverse. It contains a drama, a classic remake, a mystery, a romantic comedy, an animated movie, a dramedy, a documentary, and an historical action film. 

After the end of the list, I’ve awarded several Honorable Mention movies as well as favorite scenes/sequences of the year plus a favorite movie quote.

Find out which movies made it to my top ten list and why by clicking on the link below.





Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home