Memosaic

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Whose Poetry Is This?

 My dear husband Larry Tucker made me do this poem just for fun.

Plagiarism Poetry

 

I think that I shall never see

a poem as lovely as a tree.

So come with me and be my love

and we will all these treasures trove.

 

Mona Lisa with her sweet smile.

How does she keep up all that guile?

And fogs brought in by tiny cats

or penguins dancing without hats.

 

Or tiger, tiger burning bright

to help us see a starry night.

This world contains such wondrous things.

We two should be happy as kings!

With apologies to Joyce Kilmer, Christopher Marlowe, Leonardo Da Vinci, Carl Sandburg, George Miller, William Blake, Vincent Van Gogh, and William Shakespeare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home