Memosaic

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Debbie Reynolds Is Still Unsinkable

I had the pleasure of talking with Debbie Reynolds last week prior to her keynote speech at the YWCA Tribute to Women event in Pueblo, Colorado. Clad in a fashionable red suit and wearing beige high heels to showcase those glamorous gams, she looked absolutely fabulous.

Because I knew Debbie had worked with the late great Gene Kelly, my favorite dancer, I asked her about him. She graciously admitted that Kelly taught her everything she knows about dancing. And she certainly has put that knowledge to good use. At the age of 74, Debbie performs in her musical show 42 weeks out of the year. She simply loves to entertain people and make them laugh. More power to her, I say!

To read my complete article about the Debbie Reynolds appearance in Pueblo, go to http://www.reeltalkreviews.com/.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home