Memosaic

Friday, March 31, 2006

Collaborating Couples

Thanks to Dana Taylor for including me as one of three guests invited to discuss their collaborative writing with spouses on her popular Definitely Dana radio show. This particular program will air on healthylife.net two times in April. The first broadcast can be heard on April 5 at 12 p.m. and the second on April 8 at 8 p.m. Both time slots listed are Pacific Time. The Collaborating Couples show will also be available in the archives for approximately 10 weeks.

Appearing under my pseudonym of Elizabeth Lawrence, I discuss such topics as why my husband and I wrote IT HAD TO BE US, how it came to be published, and our association with The Romance Club and the IMAGINATION LIBRARY. But the highlight of the show is when Dana reads two sections of the book written by my husband. Those passages certainly give listeners the flavor of his wry humor!

The Definitely Dana radio show spotlights artists, authors, and performers who use their creativity in positive ways. For more information, go to www.healthylife.net.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home