Memosaic

Friday, March 20, 2009

Lovely Natasha Richardson

Before seeing the remake of Disney’s popular The Parent Trap, I worried that it wouldn’t be as much fun as the original. And I couldn’t imagine anyone except Maureen O’Hara playing the mom. Thankfully, the talented Natasha Richardson stepped into that role and won me over completely.

Natasha was a lovely lady and a wonderful actress. She could do drama or comedy equally well – and even won a Tony for her work in the Broadway musical Cabaret. My two favorite performances by Natasha are her roles in Nell and in Zelda, the TV biopic of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s troubled wife.

Fans are invited to share their comments about Natasha Richardson at http://www.legacy.com/.

My sincere condolences to Natasha’s family and friends.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home