Memosaic

Thursday, August 26, 2010

What Are Men Thinking?

Congratulations to Dale Frank and Jacqueline Jung on their premiere issue of Womenaskmen.com!

Dale and Jacqueline, the Editors in Chief of this appealing new website, hope to open up lines of communication between the genders. They want “to provide women a better understanding of what men are thinking.”

A noble goal, in my book! That’s why I feel so pleased to have my movie review of Eat Pray Love included in their intriguing premiere issue.

The first issue of Womenaskmen.com offers some fascinating articles. For example, a column on the ritual of dating and a book review of Things I’ve Learned from Women Who’ve Dumped Me, which contains humorous essays by over forty men, caught my eye right away.

Both men and women have a lot to gain by checking out this splendid new site. Here’s the link:

www.WomenAskMen.com

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home