Memosaic

Sunday, May 22, 2011

More Jack Sparrow

Captain Jack Sparrow is one of my all-time favorite movie characters, thanks to Johnny Depp’s marvelous performance in the Pirates of the Caribbean film franchise. In fact, my only complaint about these movies has been that Sparrow doesn’t appear in EVERY scene. However, with the recent release of the fourth film in the series, On Stranger Tides, I almost get my wish. Depp’s Jack Sparrow receives much more camera time – so I’m a happy viewer indeed.

This outing also features a spectacular clash between pirates and mermaids (!) as well as exciting swordfights, daring stunts, fast action and humorous dialogue.

Read my complete review at ReelTalk Movie Reviews by clicking on this link:

www.reeltalkreviews.com/browse/viewitem.asp?type=review&id=3671

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home