Memosaic

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Havenly Music

Matt Farley and Tom Scalzo, the prolific musical duo known as Moes Haven, have written over 500 songs -- and it’s a pleasure to listen to them perform their work with such enthusiasm. Too bad they would rather write songs than do concerts. I’ll bet they are fun to watch! But with only two live performances to their credit –- one in Rhode Island in 2000 and the other in Wisconsin in 2004 –- Matt and Tom prefer writing and recording new songs.

My favorite Moes Haven offerings are “Stay with Me,” a tender romantic ballad, and “Moppin’ Concrete in Early May,” a lively and humorous tune that had me dancing around the room. Check out Matt and Tom’s website at www.moeshaven.com.

5 Comments:

  • Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

    Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Disney World

    By Blogger Admin, At 1:43 PM  

  • Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

    Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
    Disney World
    Thanks

    By Blogger Admin, At 1:30 AM  

  • Hi Betty Jo I am on a quest looking for information on romantic movie. I ran across your blog doing a search and thought I would stop by to see if you had any information. Hey, it is nice to see that other people like the same things I do. Anyway thanks for the read.

    By Blogger Mary, At 10:31 PM  

  • Hi, Fellow!I like your blog!
    I just came across your blog and wanted to
    drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
    the information you have posted here.
    I have a business free home job posting
    site. It pretty much covers business free home job posting related subjects.
    Come and check it out if you get time :-)
    Best regards!

    By Blogger James Baker, At 6:32 AM  

  • Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
    and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
    for blogs.
    I know that you love my work so, look up my no checking account cash advance blog.

    By Blogger business cash advancebe9, At 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home