Memosaic

Friday, August 27, 2010

A Lovely Message

My husband and I really appreciate hearing reactions to our bestseller Kindle edition of IT HAD TO BE US, the award-winning romantic memoir we co-wrote under the pen names of Harry and Elizabeth Lawrence.

The latest message we received means a great deal to us. Here’s what Mo Green sent our way:

Thank you so much for sharing your journey of love and discovery. I was truly inspired. While reading your book I was thinking that there was still hope for me to find true love. I shed a few tears, because your story is so touching. Oh! By the way, I really like your style of writing. Many Blessings.

We want to thank Mo, one of my favorite BlogTalkRadio hosts, for taking the time to read IT HAD TO BE US and for sending us such beautiful comments.

Mo’s popular -- and fun! -- BTR show, “Morning Coffee with Mo and Vic,” airs each Monday morning at 9 a.m. Eastern Time. For more information, go to the URL below:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/morning-coffee

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home