Memosaic

Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Fun Interview



For a movie addict like me, happiness is being interviewed by Rex Sikes on his Movie Beat radio show. The hour and a half just flew by on February 2! Rex made me feel very comfortable – and important. Plus he really knows a lot about movies, from behind the scenes as well as in front of the camera.

During our conversation, it was a treat to talk with someone who cares so much about his guest and the subject matter covered. I appreciated Rex’s keen interest in my work as a film critic as well as in my movie-related books. But there was no pressure to stick to a rigid agenda, so we had lots of fun during talking with each other during his wonderful show. Yes, indeed. Rex Sikes is a real pro -- and more power to him!

Here’s a link to Rex’s site: http://www.rexsikes.com/.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home